Dr Jonathan Herald Orthopaedic Surgeon
Orthoclinic is pleased to announce that submissions for the $5000 Dr Jonathan Herald Orthopaedic Surgeon University Scholarship for 2023-2024 will be open from 12pm Monday May 1, 2023. Applications will close at 5pm on January 31, 2024.
This program is open to graduate students enrolled full-time in Doctor of Medicine program at any Australian University, who are in Years 3 and 4 of the MD program and have an interest in pursuing a career in orthopaedics.
This program is available only to Australian citizens or students who hold a Permanent Residency.
– Please include your CV with your full name, evidence of permanent residency, email, mobile phone number, university attending and course attending
– Please include recent academic transcript
– A one page covering letter (max 800w is permitted covering the four criteria below)
Scholarship recipients will be selected on the basis
1. Financial need/circumstances
2. Motivation to pursue a career in medicine (particularly orthopaedics)
3. Leadership potential
4. How this scholarship will aid in the completion of studies
Applications or any enquiries about applications should be sent to Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading SCHOLARSHIP ORTHOCLINIC in the subject title. Applications close 31 January 2024.
Winner will be announced Monday February 26, 2024.
The successful student will be notified in writing and the results uploaded to www.orthoclinic.com.au with the announcement of the winner.
No further correspondence will be entered into.